My Photo
Name:
Location: Maadi, Cairo, Egypt

Saturday

Sittingroom Stuffs






This is the sitting room so far. The blue is a little lighter than I thought when I bought it. That's Piglets chair, I'm still looking for the right wing back chair for Pooh Bear. I guess I indulged a little here on what I liked flooring wise.

I'm not particularly set on any room but the kitchen dining and entry room. If anyone sees any wallpapers they like or has any ideas, let me know.




I think this is the wing back I'm going to get.





Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MiniKat said...

House of miniatures kits can sometimes be found on ebay for cheap. The wingback kit is really easy to put together and the fabric that comes in the kit is almost the same blue as the chair in your reference picture. If you wanted to be as close to the pictures as possible, I would do that.

Otherwise I think the chair you're thinking about it very pretty and would go nicely with the carpet and wallpaper that you already have.

Another thought, have you looked for Pooh themed scrapbook paper? I've used scrapbooking paper as wallpaper before. I just sprayed it with a matte sealer to protect it from the wallpaper paste and it worked great. In fact that could be where I saw the paper that I mentioned for the bedroom.

8.3.09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home