My Photo
Name:
Location: Maadi, Cairo, Egypt

Saturday

Ah, now I get it Mom.


I decided to show Mom what was remaining on her dollhouse, and then it occurred to me to show her it lit up. Oh she was so pleased to see it like that. It's so romantic, this dollhouse lit.

The bedroom is just going to have a standing lamp.
Like I'm going to cover all the rough edges of wood and finish all the outer decorative trim.
She has more furnishings, I'll photograph it finished.
I think that door needs to be painted mahogany or dark brown.
A few touch ups and I'll have a done, lol.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger rosanna said...

Hi Tara, the little house looks so comfortable. Your Mom has to be happy with it.Your work of collecting goodies for Winnie seems a hard job, isn't it?

7.3.09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home