My Photo
Name:
Location: Maadi, Cairo, Egypt

Sunday

This is how I'm doing the kitchen, I'm going to put the fireplace on the wall next to the chair. Not behind it but on the left wall. I found the flooring, siding, and paint color.
I've ordered the last of my building supplies, thank god. I'm still working on my mom's dollhouse right now, I want to get it done and learn from my mistakes before I do anything with Pooh's house. I've made so many already and I rush through everything, god you'd think I was a factory worker on an assembly line, no patience at all. I'm not going to koch Pooh's house up for the same reason. I'm not worried though. I'll post some pictures of the kit I'm putting together for Mama later .... possibly Sunday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home