My Photo
Name:
Location: Maadi, Cairo, Egypt

Wednesday

I'm on the lookout, again!

Pooh Bear
Night Cap
Honey Bib
Canister Chocolate, no brand
Curved Corners Mantle Mirror
Terra Cotta Plant, No Flowers, with Spade or Heart Shaped Leaves✓
Round Green Teapot
Wooden Bowl ✓
Curved Top PicNic Basket✓
Corner Mountable Cupborad with Door
Clothespins ✓
Honey Pots or Pots that Look like one

Owls
Iron Tea Pot, Kettle ✓
Ladderback Rocker
Buttered Toast ✓
Tea with Tea in the Cup ✓
Windsor Chair ✓
Overstuffed Chair
Top Hat ✓
Fireplace Bellows ✓
Rectangle Shaped Mantle Clock✓
Bowl Fruit✓

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MiniKat said...

I know where to find instructions on how to make a ladderback rocking chair. The Mott's Miniature Furniture Workshop Manual: Techniques and Patterns for 144 Miniature Masterpieces by Barbara Mott and Elizabeth Mott

Maybe your library has it?

1.4.09  
Blogger Debbie said...

Tara if you email me via my profile page I can send you some of my buttered toast and a bowl of fruit..

2.4.09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home